Wednesday 26 January 2011

Pictures for Cd Cover

I took this picture of some pigeons perched on the backrest of a bench. I like the way that the perched pigeons stand out from the rest of the pigeons. I think with some editing this picture  could look really good for a Cd Cover.



For this picture i looked up to an old post and caught some of the branches in the picture too. I think that is a good effect and looks quite dreary, i would like to edit it to make it in black and white if i were to use it for a Cd Cover.

I managed to get a shot of the pigeons flying overhead, i like this shot because it has motion in it. I think it would be a good Cd cover because the motion in a piture adds more to it, and flying birds can symbolise freedom, i think that that would be effective in a Cd Cover image.


For the image to the right. I took an average picture of a piece of the monument outside of the college. I think it has some good effect to it But it is quite dull and boring in creativity. I wouldn't use it for a CD Cover but i was experimenting different possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment