Tuesday 24 May 2011

Blog Evaluation

we were asked to create blogs to store our work on to be graded, and to update them with work and research regularly. We did studio portraits where we worked with others in the studio.

I researched some different styles and effects for camera use. These helped influence effects that were used in the studio portraits.  I wanted them to be creative.

We used different backlighting to change the colors behind the models. I think that that effect worked well.

I think that we achieved what w had wanted to, Both in studio portraits and Blogs. I was able to successfully post my research and work onto the blog. And the portraits turned out quite well.

If I were to do this again i wold probably put much more research on my blog and maybe try more different effects in the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment