Tuesday 24 May 2011

Overall Evaluation

We were asked to do a number of different things. Things related to music and fashion inspired by music. Like creating Cd covers & Posters. And we had to make stop motion videos too. And make blogs along with doing studio portraits.

The research that i have done throughout my work has helped to inspire all of my work. I have used some ideas and effects to enhance the quality of my own work.

I took my own photos for all of my tasks. I think that they turned out quite well too.
I used the studio camera, photography cameras and even my own phone camera to complete my work.
Using the studio camera was the highest quality, while using my phone camera was the worst.

If i were to do these projects again i would make them more professional and do more research. I am happy with how they turned out and i am happy with my overall work.

No comments:

Post a Comment