Tuesday 24 May 2011

Stop Motion Evaluation

We were asked to create a stop motion video using photos that we had taken. We also had to research existing stop motion videos and make a test video too.

The research i did helped me understand how to make a stop motion video work. I looked at existing stop motion videos such as 'T-Shirt war' It was very creative. It showed me how creative stop motion video making can be.

I took my own photos for my stop motion videos, i took them using the camera on my phone.

I experimented with using different toys, such as plastic boats and Lego. I think that those ideas turned out quite well.

If i were to make my stop motion videos again, i would definitely use a better quality camera. I would use a camera stand too so i could keep the camera in one place while taking the photos, I think that the movement of the camera in my videos kind of ruined them. I might even get people involved in the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment